Amazon

Wednesday 29 July 2015

The Alties - Competition

http://www.cartridgesave.co.uk/ I have just entered to win £2,000 cash with my "The Alties" entry... wish me luck :-) This is a great competition in which the grand prize winner will receive £2,000 in cold hard cash for their alternative ending creation, I have chosen Disneys Frozen, I felt that there was a perfect twist to be had, involving Elsa and the Ice Queen from the Lion, The Witch and The Wardrobe, I do hope it is warmly received, I would hate to be given the cold shoulder ( dreadful puns I know). There are a number of different categories but get your entries in quick!!! Entrants can enter via the link provided below: http://www.cartridgesave.co.uk/thealties the best of luck everyone!!

1 comment:

  1. Hello,

    I am having issues checking out your site. I cannot find any information pertaining to your book. I hope you can offer me some help. Sorry to bother you.

    Adriana Lucas
    lsarkard AT gmail.com

    ReplyDelete